Sunday, October 4, 2009

UFO..OoooHH..UFO



Today I would like to talk about UFO because this paranormal thing had caught my curiosity...I always wonder by myself. Does the UFO exist? Does the alien exist? What is E.T?
Actually me myself got my interest towards many paranormal phenomenon but UFO do really grab attention. What does UFO really is? Is it really an alien spacecraft or it’s just a classified government experiments?
I’m always watching National Geographic Channel on Astro, the name of the shows is ‘Is it real’…I like this shows because it discuss about many paranormal phenomenon that happen around us and once in a while the shows discuss about UFO.
According to my knowledge from watching television and reading magazines…I know that UFO has been a hot issue that debated by many people and organization around the world…Here is some information that I got from the Internet;
“Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified. The United States Air Force, which coined the term in 1952, initially defined UFOs as those objects that remain unidentified after scrutiny by expert investigators,[1] though the term UFO is often used more generally to describe any sighting unidentifiable to the reporting observer(s). Popular culture frequently takes the term UFO as a synonym for alien spacecraft. Cults have become associated with UFOs, and mythology and folklore have evolved around the phenomenon.[2] Some investigators now prefer to use the broader term unidentified aerial phenomenon (or UAP), to avoid the confusion and speculative associations that have become attached to UFO.[3] Another widely known acronym for UFO in Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian is OVNI.”
Personally, I do not actually believe this kind of thing but I have the curiosity to know what UFO really is. It is up to you either you want to believe or not but for the skeptic, better you know what is UFO before you judge…For me..I WANT TO BELIEVE

2 comments:

Shahfickry said...

Aku penah nmpk UFO..
dlm bilik aku, warne biru turqoise..hahhahhahaahhahahahha

Fazz Yoe said...

tu underwear ko la sheikh...
mencapap gler