Saturday, October 10, 2009

Past time experience in KLPAC






Hye...we meet again in my not-so-famous blog. This time I want to share my own experience while in KL...This event take places last sem when ELS club organizing a trip to KLPAC to watch a theater. The title of the theater is 'AIRCON'
The trip to KL started in early saturday morning...Before bus leaving, I'm experience a funny yet humiliating experience, that is STOMACHACHE!!! Aduyai, all the members have to wait for me in the bus untill finish my 'job'..hu3..padan muke korang...the we safely depart to Kl and gratefully we arrives in KL without any harm..
Well, it is still early as the theater at KLPAC were only started at night..so, what should we do? ah-ha..Jalan-jalan cari pasal la...
unfortunately, me and the other two friend are 'orang kampung' and we dont not anything in KL and that makes us lost in KL for nearly one hour...Aduyai..Like old people saying"make-make smart' hu3..But, it is a very special moment that I gladly keep it in my mind and heart..
When the night comes...Its time to watch the theater. The theater is about a murderer of a she-male..kind of scary but yet it still have the humor in it and basicly its entertaining..for sure
The theater drop its curtain by midnight and it also mean that we have to went back to college..because of the exhausted that are killing me...I fall asleep in the bus..
that's all folks..bubye

No comments: