Friday, October 16, 2009

Culture Event a.k.a culture shock






Last semester when I were in semester 4..In order of a assignment, I joined in a culture event..the event was to shows the foreign culture and for this time, we semester 4 student has to present the culture of islamic country..As for my group, we choose Omanian Culture, a residents of Oman...It was a very astounding event when the are a lot of cultural dance shows and so many other things that are very entertaining about the culture that are reprensented by others group..
Unluckily, we, the Omanian only get the consolation prizebut it's okay because it was not the prize that we seek but the joy of experiences that we hunt for..
that all from me..till then..bubye

1 comment:

Mystique Siren said...

Hmmmm....
i love the coffee that you give me in that day