Monday, October 19, 2009

Kamen Rider...Henshin!!!!





Everybody has their own favorite past time heroes..what i mean is, their favourite cartoons..As for me, I have my own favorite cartoon and that is Kamen Rider and I still watch Kamen Rider until now..hu3, what a shame..whatever....well, let me tell you a litle bit about this grasshopper-look-a-like heroes..since I was a small kid, there are a lot of Kamen Rider series also known as Masked Rider..Started with Kamen Rider Black, Black RX, Kuuga, Agito, Blade, Ryuki, Faiz, Hibiki, Kabuto , Den O, Kiva and the latest is Decade..
Well, why I like Kamen Rider? because there are a lot of interesting about them, a normal person but they got the heroes ability to fight for the weak and also to save the world..every Kamen Rider has their own reason to fight..rather than heart-pumping action, there also have some values in the story, love, friendship, family, relationship, being strong to face the reality that are all mix in the story...
Everytime I fell depressed, I watched the Kamen Rider movie and it's help me to fell better..You should try it yourself..hahaha

2 comments:

Shahfickry said...

HENSHIIN!!!!!
FINAL VENT!!!!
RRRRAAAAAMMMMAAAAASSS!!!!!!

Fazz Yoe said...

Shashoni toyoku..ore wa ka-na-ri tsuyoi!!!